- Home /
- 20 x 20 x 1 Permanent Washable Residential Air Filter
Eco-Aire Residential Washable Air Filter
*Listed Filter Size is Nominal (Actual size is up to 1/2" smaller on all dimensions)
These quality filters are built to last a lifetime. They are interchangeable with 1" disposable filters and can be used again and again. Instead of face loading (particles captured on the outer surface of the filter) the filter uses stage loading, with each stage capturing progressively smaller particles inside the filter. This design enables the filter to maintain its performance over the years. Unlike some permanent air filters, the filter uses no foam that may clog, degrade and restrict air flow.
- Never have to hassle with disposable filters that will end up in a landfill. Easy to install - installs like any disposable filter.
- Easy to maintain - no need to buy oil sprays or adhesives to enhance filter effectiveness.
- Easy to clean - simply backwash every month with cold water. No expensive air filter cleaners needed.
- Factory made to fit with no hassles or problems cutting and sizing adjustable filters.
This filter has a MERV rating of 4.
- Framing: Custom assembled aluminum frame designed for strength and durability.
- Layer A (Front): Corrugated galvanized lathe designed to hold fabrics in framing under high velocities of air flow.
- Layer B: This layer is 100% synthetic air filter media design with large openings to allow maximum air flow with filtering capabilities to capture larger particles. Made of high density polypropylene, this layer starts the electrostatic reaction that holds particles to the fabric.
- Layer C: Proprietary 100% synthetic polypropylene woven mesh filter media designed to catch the smallest of particles.
- Layer D (Back): Corrugated galvanized lathe designed to hold fabrics in framing under high velocities of air flow.
Installation and Care Instructions
- The dark blue side is the front of your air filter
- When installing, the front side faces away from the unit
- For indoor installations, the front side faces the room
- No special cleaners are needed to wash your filter
- A simple back wash every 30 days will suffice
- Spray through the gray side of the filter to remove dust and other particles
- Make sure the filter is completely dry before installing it back into your unit
|Lead Time Message:||"SHIPS in 5 Business Days" from a location nearest you. This product is made to order in our warehouses nationwide. Delivery will depend on Shipping method and delivery location.|
|Air Filter Type:||N/A|
|Captured Particle Size:||N/A|
|Size:||20 x 20 x 1|
|Change Frequency:||Wash Every 30 Days|
|Pleats Per Foot:||No|
|Very Fine Dust:||No|
Do you make this filter in 24" X 22" X 1" ? What is the price?
Posted by Alex Berretta on Thursday, March 10, 2016Hi, JM
Yes, we do make a 24" X 22" X 1" Residential Washable Air Filter. That would be considered a custom size, which you can create using our Custom Filter Builder Page
Currently, for a custom 24" x 22" x 1" Residential Washable Air Filter, the price is $42.00 each.I hope this helps.Thanks for taking out the time to ask your question.Sincerely,Air Filters Delivered
We're available Monday - Friday 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. EST. Please note the more accurate the information you can provide us with the quicker we can help with your query.
With 70 plus years of air filtration manufacturing experience, we launched Air Filters Delivered in 2010, quickly becoming the trusted source for consumers and businesses in need of quality air filtration products at Factory Direct prices.