Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The promoter is: Air Filters Delivered whose registered office is at 4157 Seaboard Rd, Orlando, FL 32808.
- Contest is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of Air Filters Delivered or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries will begin on April 1, 2016 at 12:00 am and end on June 30, 2016 at 11:59 pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted and entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received in the time frame provided for whatever reason.
- To enter, participants must have an active Facebook account and visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/airfiltersdelivered.official) or Blog (https://airfiltersdelivered.wordpress.com ), select a qualifying article and share it to their Facebook page.
- Qualifying articles are considered original articles posted directly by Air Filters Delivered or by the Air Filters Blog (https://airfiltersdelivered.wordpress.com). Images, offers and shared third-party articles, are not eligible entries for this contest. Limit four (4) entries per person per month. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Air Filters Delivered and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Articles must be shared by the participants on their Facebook wall. Article must be shared with a public setting to confirm entry.
- Participants will be chosen every other week, or twice a month, beginning on April 15, 2016.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The awarded prize consists of one six-pack box of MERV 8 standard pleated air filters in 1 or 2-inch depth. Length and width to be selected by the winner. 4 inch filters, Deep Pleat Filters, Washable Filters or any other filter category, not eligible for prize. Retail value does not exceed fifty-nine dollars with 99 cents ($59.99).
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by getting the names of the participants from all entries received and verified and choosing one (1).
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within fourteen (14) days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or shipped to.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the state of Florida and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Florida.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 4157 Seaboard Rd, Orlando, FL 32808.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.